Thursday, February 21, 2008

Family of four?


Wow, just saying family of four freaks me out! Oh yeah, and for those of you who don't know, we are expecting in September. I am totally freaked out, but the Lord is daily reminding me of his plan and grace in my life. Today when I went into the midwife and heard the heartbeat, I fell in love. Yes I am overwhelmed and my control issues are constantly saying "NO", but I know that the Lord is constantly reminding me of HIS power in my life and to cling to HIS promises. So get excited in the fall we will have a family of FOUR.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO SO SO happy for ya'll!! We will be praying for you a very healthy pregnancy! Corban is going to be such a great big brother! Congratulations!!

April Williams said...

Congrats! Congrats! I freaked out when I was pregnant with Cole as well...now, looking back, I wouldn't change it for anything. I love that they are close and so will you. You are keeping in line with me...hmmm...will you do the 3rd this way too?

The Schmidt Family said...

I can't wait to meet #4!

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for ya'll. It's crazy having two, but it really is so much fun!

Robin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for ya'll. I predict your having a girl. But then again, I was totally convinced I was having a boy. So much for maternal instincts! We miss ya'll!