Thursday, November 1, 2007

What a Rooster



Halloween last night was so much fun! Corban was a rooster and I have to say that it was the cutest costume ever. People thought I was crazy when I told them what he was going to be, but now you will all understand. Everyone tells you how much things change when you have children, and all the new joys that will come with the holidays, but I could never have imagined. He is so full of life and joy, it absolutely takes my breath away. So here are some pictures of my little Rooster and I hope you all appreciate the costume as much as I did.

3 comments:

The Schmidt Family said...

So cute! What a precious outfit. You made a great dancer in the previous video Corban!! Brynne danced up and down with you!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute in the rooster costume!! I saw it at babystle, but it looks WAY better on Corban!! How are yall doing? Jon's mom gave the blog addy! We need to come see your new house!!

Lauren Lay said...

Im the luckiest aunt ever!!! he is soo adorable!