Friday, November 16, 2007

Play Group

Brynne & Corban



William & Corban



I wanted to post some pictures I took of Corban's play group. He absolutely loves to play with his friends, and they seem to all eat there way through the hour. It has been so meat to watch them grow and develop individually. When we first started the group Corban could not even sit up and now he crawls everywhere. Brynne & William are going to walk any day now and are trying to teach Corban how to master the skill. We have a new buddy Kai, and he is younger than them, so they have lots to teach him. I am looking forward to the many more milestones that we get to share together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute play group pics!! I love keeping up with little Corbin on here! We need to get together with yall VERY SOON!!!

The Schmidt Family said...

Those pics are absolutely precious! I LOVE Corban's smile!!