Monday, November 26, 2007

A season of thankfulness....




This has to be one of the most thankful seasons of my life!!!! I have so very much to be thankful for and I am astounded at the bounty of blessings in my life. I know that my life has always been blessed and full, however I think that I am so much more aware at this stage of my life. Having said this however, I know that there are many days when I am blinded by my selfishness and am completely void of thankfulness. So my prayer today and through this holiday season is that I remain thankful! That I dwell in the blessings that have been poured into my life and remain thankful for all that I have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is changing so much from when we saw him last! How cute! Can we all go out on a double date soon?

The Schmidt Family said...

Those are great pics sister!

Anonymous said...

hey girl, I don't have your number to call you and Jon is about to call Josh, but I wanted to let you know that we are expecting our first baby July 21st! Yes thats right we are pregnant! I want to tell you all about it so when you get a chance call me at 214-558-3904. If i don't answer I will be sure to call you after work! We are so HAPPY!!